$49.50 ($8.25 per cup)
FRESH HAND SHUCKED WILD OYSTERS
(6) 8 oz. Cups
Our pristine, wild caught oysters are harvested by local fishermen and women, carefully hand-shucked, and stored in their natural salt brine for peak freshness.
These “Select” Oysters have a plump and firm texture with a briny, clean flavor.
Excellent for fried oysters, oyster stews, and oyster stuffing!
PRODUCT OF THE USA
METHOD: Individually hand-shucked daily and packaged in air tight containers.
INGREDIENTS: Oysters, Water
HANDLING: Keep refrigerated and stored at 35°F or below. For best results, enjoy fresh. Can be frozen if not used by date on can.
*Not Recommended for Raw Consumption*
Premium Quality Fresh & Frozen Seafood
- Responsibly harvested from local waters
- Sourced directly from our trusted fishermen with NO Middlemen
- Carefully temperature controlled from our Docks to your Door
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Perishable – Keep refrigerated, stored at 35°F or below.
Examine and remove any shell before using.
CONSUMER INFORMATION MESSAGE:
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.