FROZEN SWORDFISH STEAK
6 oz. Portion (Skin-on)
These Swordfish are wild caught using the longline method, one fish at a time.
Quick frozen to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
Sword steaks, known as the “Prime Rib of the Sea”, are meaty and moist with a mild, slightly sweet flavor profile.
CATCH METHOD: Hook and Line (one fish at a time)
FISHING REGION: Pacific and Indian Ocean
PREPARATION: Grill, broil, or pan fry over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 145°F.
HEALTH HIGHLIGHTS: Rich in Vitamin D (120% DV), 33 grams Protein
SEA FRESH EXPRESS
Pure Seafood, Shipped Overnight, Direct to your Door.
- Responsibly caught & harvested from local and global waters
- Sourced directly from our trusted fishermen with NO Middlemen
- Carefully temperature controlled (always under 34°F) from our Docks to your Door
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Thaw: Remove steak from packaging and place on a peper towel-covered plate, cover with plastic wrap, and thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Cook: Grill, broil, or pan fry over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 145°F.