NAKED RAW SHRIMP
Peeled & Deveined, Tail-on
1 lb. Bag
Responsibly raised without antibiotics in nutrient-rich ocean waters. Absolutely no artificial preservatives or phosphates, just pure shrimp.
Emulates a wild shrimp flavor profile with a naturally clean taste and crisp texture.
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, Water, and the Salt of the Sea
SERVING: 21-25 per pound
CERTIFICATION: 4-Star BAP Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Farm raised in the Bay of Bengal at the highest standards. Individually flash frozen to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
* SHIPPING INFORMATION *
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
- NO Chemicals, NO Antibiotics, NO Phosphates, and NO Artificial Preservatives
- 4-Star Certified Sustainable by BAP (learn more)
- We Flash Freeze at -160°F within hours of harvest
- State of the art freezing technology effectively locks in maximum flavor, texture, and freshness until you are ready to cook it
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
“Sticky Finger” Sesame Shrimp
1 lb. Naked Raw Shrimp, thaw and pat dry
½ cup – Fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup – Sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbl – Low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbl – Red chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbl – Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp – Sesame seeds
- Combine all sauce ingredients & keep cold until ready to cook.
- Cook shrimp in two batches. Heat a large skillet with vegetable oil. When oil is very hot, add half the shrimp in a single layer.
- Cook until pink, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
- Do the same with second batch of shrimp. Remove from pan.
- Discard any excess oil.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the hot pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until a thick syrup consistency.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the sauce and toss well.
- Plate shrimp, top with fresh cilantro leaves and serve.