$13.95 - 1 lb. Bag
RAW NAKED SHRIMP™
Peeled & Deveined, Tail-on
Responsibly raised without antibiotics in naturally nutrient-rich ocean waters. Absolutely chemical free with no artificial preservatives, additives, or phosphates. Nothing but pure shrimp.
Emulates a wild shrimp flavor profile with a clean taste and crisp, snappy texture.
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, Water, and the Salt of the Sea
SERVING: 21-25 per pound
CERTIFICATION: 4-Star BAP Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Farm raised in the Bay of Bengal, the largest single bay in the world, under the strictest quality standards. Individually flash frozen to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe. Raw Shrimp New England
- NO Chemicals, NO Antibiotics, NO Phosphates, and NO Artificial Preservatives
- 4-Star Certified Sustainable by BAP (learn more) Raw Shrimp USA
- We Flash Freeze at -160°F within hours of harvest
- State of the art freezing technology effectively locks in maximum flavor, texture, and freshness until you are ready to cook it
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
“Sticky Finger” Sesame Shrimp
1 lb. Naked Raw Shrimp, thaw and pat dry
½ cup – Fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup – Sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbl – Low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbl – Red chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbl – Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp – Sesame seeds
- Combine all sauce ingredients & keep cold until ready to cook.
- Cook shrimp in two batches. Heat a large skillet with vegetable oil. When oil is very hot, add half the shrimp in a single layer.
- Cook until pink, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
- Do the same with second batch of shrimp. Remove from pan.
- Discard any excess oil.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the hot pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until a thick syrup consistency.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the sauce and toss well.
- Plate shrimp, top with fresh cilantro leaves and serve.