- 1 lb. Naked Raw Shrimp thawed and patted dry of any excess moisture
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro leaves
- ½ cup Sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Red chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Combine all sauce ingredients & keep cold until ready to cook.
- Cook shrimp in two batches. Heat a large skillet with vegetable oil. When oil is very hot (but not smoking) add half the shrimp in a single layer.
- Cook until pink, about 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and reserve warm.
- Do the same with second batch of shrimp. Remove from pan and discard any excess oil.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the hot pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until a thick syrup consistency is reached.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the sauce and toss well.
- Plate shrimp, top with fresh cilantro leaves and serve immediately.