$16.95 - 1 lb. Bag
NAKED SEA SCALLOPS
Harvested naturally in the North Atlantic Ocean. Every sea scallop hand-shucked and flash frozen at sea within minutes.
These dry scallops are absolutely chemical free with no water added.
*Sushi Grade quality*
SERVING: 20-30 per pound
CERTIFICATION: MSC Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Live shucked & individually flash frozen within minutes of catch.
Naked Sea Scallops
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked means nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
- NO Chemicals, NO Antibiotics, NO Preservatives, and NO Additives
- Certified Sustainable by MSC (learn more)
- Flash Frozen at -160°F on boat within minutes of catch
- State of the art freezing technology effectively locks in maximum flavor, texture, and freshness until you are ready to cook it
- Sushi Grade quality
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Baked Scallop Casserole
“Down East” Style
1 lb. Naked Sea Scallops, thaw and pat dry excess moisture
- 1 lb – 14 oz. can Artichoke hearts, packed in water
- 2 tbl – Fresh garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup – White wine, use what you drink!
- 1 tsp – Fresh garlic, chopped finely
- To taste – Kosher salt + fresh ground pepper
Oyster Cracker Topping:
- 6 tbl – Butter, melted
- 2 cups – Oyster crackers
- 2 tbl – Fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ each – Lemon, zested and then juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Pulse oyster crackers in a food processor until coarsely ground.
- Add butter, parsley and lemon. Pulse just to combine + keep chilled.
- In a bowl – combine the scallops, garlic, wine and melted butter + toss well.
- Season with salt + pepper. Transfer to a casserole dish in one layer.
- Sprinkle the cracker mixture evenly over the scallops.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, until crumbs have browned + scallops are cooked through.