- 1 lb Naked Sea Scallops thaw and patted dry
- 2 tbsp. Butter melted
- ¼ cup White Wine use what you drink!
- 1 tsp. Fresh Garlic chopped finely
- to taste Kosher Salt + Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Oyster Cracker Topping
- 6 tbsp. Butter melted
- 2 cups Oyster crackers coarsely ground / crushed
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley chopped
- ½ Lemon, zested
- Pre heat oven to 450°F.
- Pulse oyster crackers in a food processor until coarsely ground. If you do not have a food processor, place in Ziploc bag and crush until coarse.
- Add melted butter, parsley, and lemon zest. Pulse (or mix well) JUST to combine and keep chilled.
- In a bowl, combine the scallops, garlic, wine, and melted butter. Toss well to combine.
- Season scallops with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a casserole dish in one layer. Sprinkle the cracker mixture evenly over the scallops.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, until crumbs have browned and scallops are cooked through.