$14.00 ($3.50 per burger)
SHRIMP SCAMPI BURGERS
(4) 4 oz. Frozen Burgers
Created by our in-house Chef as a healthy alternative to beef, this unique and flavor packed burger is gluten free, nutritious, and easy to prepare!
Made with over 80% Naked Shrimp, this clean label burger will caramelize beautifully for a crisp, snappy texture in every bite.
METHOD: Individually made by hand and quick frozen.
SERVING: 4 oz. Shrimp Burgers
INGREDIENTS: Naked Shrimp, All Natural Green Chick Peas, California Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, White Pepper, Parsley, Mayonnaise, Gluten Free Panko
PREPARATION: Can be Pan Fried, Grilled, Broiled, or Baked
HEALTH HIGHLIGHT: 16 grams of protein per burger and nutrient dense in Potassium, Magnesium, and Calcium
CHEF’S CATCH KITCHEN
Restaurant Quality Prepared Seafood
- Ready to Cook seafood recipes, developed by our in-house Chef
- Clean label, high quality, chef curated product line
- Created for our customers’ convenience
- Quick Freezing technology locks in peak freshness, texture, and flavor
Learn more about the Chef behind Chef’s Catch Kitchen!
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Thawing Instructions: Remove frozen portions and place on a paper towel covered plate. Cover with plastic wrap and thaw overnight in fridge.
Cooking Instructions: Shrimp Burgers may be pan fried, grilled, broiled, or baked. Cook with medium high heat on both sides for all methods, until burger is firm to the touch and browned on its surface (Internal temperature should reach 145-150°F)
Ingredients: Shrimp, All Natural Chick Peas, California Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, White Pepper, Parsley, Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Whole Eggs, Vinegar, Water, Egg Yolks, Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Calcium Disodium EDTA Used to Protect Quality, Natural Flavors), Gluten Free Panko (Rice Flour, Xanthan Gum, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Gluconolactone), Sugar, Yeast, Ascorbic Acid).
ALLERGENS: SHRIMP, EGG.