$15.95 - 1 lb. Bag
NAKED NORWEGIAN SALMON
Carefully raised in the pristine fjords of Norway along the Arctic Circle.
Incredibly rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, rewarding an extraordinary “melt in your mouth” flavor profile.
*Sushi Grade quality*
SERVING: (3) 5+ oz. Prime Cut Portions (Deep Skinned)
CERTIFICATION: ASC Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Raised sustainably without the use of antibiotics. Flash frozen to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
Naked Norwegian Salmon
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
SIMPLE SALMON RECIPE
STORY OF THE SALMON
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
“Honey Mustard Crunch” Salmon
(3) Naked Norwegian Salmon Portions, thaw and pat dry
Epic Honey Mustard Glaze:
- ⅓ cup – Honey
- ¼ cup – Whole grain mustard
- 2 tbl –Smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tbl – Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp – Horseradish
- 1 tsp – Smoked Paprika
- ¾ cup – Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbl – Dried Parsley
- 2 tbl – Olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients + mix until well combined.
- Keep chilled until ready to use.
- Combine crumb ingredients into a bowl + mix well. Reserve.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange Naked Salmon portions onto oiled baking tray. Season with salt + pepper.
- Top each portion with a heaping tablespoon of glaze + spread evenly over the fish.
- Press crumbs evenly onto glaze.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of Honey Mustard Glaze.
Naked Salmon Prime Cut Portions
Each 1 lb. bag comes with (3) 5.3 ounce prime portions.