1 lb. Bag
Caught in the cold North Atlantic waters that surround the country of Iceland by local dayboat fishermen.
SERVING: (3) 5+ oz. Prime Cut Portions
CERTIFICATION: MSC Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Caught sustainably on hook and line, one fish at a time. Flash frozen within hours of catch to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
* SHIPPING INFORMATION *
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Minimum 5 lb. order
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
Lemon Pesto Crusted Cod
with Smashed Artichoke
(3) Naked Cod Portions, thaw and pat dry
Artichoke Pesto Crust:
- 1 each – 14 oz. can Artichoke hearts, packed in water
- 1 tbl – Fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbl – Dijon style mustard
- ¼ cup – Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ each – Lemon, zested and then juiced
- 2 tbl – Olive oil
- 1 tbl – Mayonnaise
- 1 tbl – Dried parsley or basil
- 3 tbl – Panko style bread crumbs
- Fresh ground pepper
Make the Artichoke Pesto Crust: Drain artichokes and squeeze out excess water. Chop artichokes into a finely diced mixture. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep chilled until ready to bake.
To Cook and Serve: Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Arrange Cod portions onto an oiled baking dish. Top each cod portion with an even layer (¼ – ½) of artichoke pesto. Add ⅛ inch water to the bottom of the baking dish.
Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, until cod is cooked throw and flakes easily.
Naked Cod Prime Cut Portions
Each 1 lb. bag comes with (3) 5.3 ounce prime portions.