$14.95 - 1 lb. Bag
NAKED WILD COD
Caught in the cold North Atlantic waters that surround the country of Iceland by local dayboat fishermen.
Naked Cod is the prime choice for superior taste and light, flaky texture.
SERVING: (3) 5+ oz. Prime Cut Portions
CERTIFICATION: MSC Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Caught sustainably on hook and line, one fish at a time. Flash frozen within hours of catch to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
HEALTH HIGHLIGHT: 25 grams of protein per portion and 50% daily value of Vitamin B-12
Certified Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe. Seafood Wholesaler New England
- Certified Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association | Seafood Wholesaler New England
- NO Chemicals, NO Antibiotics, NO Preservatives, and NO Additives. Wild Cod New England
- Certified Sustainable by MSC (learn more).
- We Flash Freeze at -160°F within hours of catch.
- State of the art freezing technology effectively locks in maximum flavor, texture, and freshness until you are ready to cook it.
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Lemon Pesto Crusted Cod
with Smashed Artichoke
(3) Naked Cod Portions, thaw and pat dry
Artichoke Pesto Crust:
- 1 each – 14 oz. can Artichoke hearts, packed in water
- 1 tbl – Fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbl – Dijon style mustard
- ¼ cup – Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ each – Lemon, zested and then juiced
- 2 tbl – Olive oil
- 1 tbl – Mayonnaise
- 1 tbl – Dried parsley or basil
- 3 tbl – Panko style bread crumbs
- Fresh ground pepper
Make the Artichoke Pesto Crust: Drain artichokes and squeeze out excess water. Chop artichokes into a finely diced mixture. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep chilled until ready to bake.
To Cook and Serve: Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Arrange Cod portions onto an oiled baking dish. Top each cod portion with an even layer (¼ – ½) of artichoke pesto. Add ⅛ inch water to the bottom of the baking dish.
Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, until cod is cooked throw and flakes easily.
Naked Cod Prime Cut Portions
Each 1 lb. bag comes with (3) 5.3 ounce prime portions.