$58.99 (market price)
COLOSSAL CRAB MEAT
Pasteurized Blue Swimming Crab
Our Culinary Reserve Premium Colossal crab meat is 100% hand-picked from the two large unbroken muscles connected to the crab’s swimming legs.
Certified Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association
INGREDIENTS: 100% Portunus pelagicus Crab Meat, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (to retain color). May contain shell.
SERVING: 1 lb. Can
METHOD: Live crabs are steamed immediately, then their meat is hand-picked (enhancing product quality & consistency of grading) and chilled. Pasteurized under the strictest quality control standards.
HANDLING: Please keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
HEALTH HIGHLIGHTS: A naturally fat free protein source
CULINARY RESERVE COLOSSAL CRAB MEAT.
Our Premium Blue Swimming crab meat consistently meets the highest standard of seafood excellence. Our customers prefer Culinary Reserve for it’s sweet, clean, buttery flavor and delicate, flaky texture.
- American Heart Association Certified Heart Healthy
- Wild Caught from the Indonesian Spice Islands
- Live Crabs are steamed immediately (the key to premium quality)
- Meat is 100% hand-picked & then chilled
- Ready to eat product (please refrigerate!)
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.