- 1 lb. bag 16/20 EZ Peel Naked Shrimp thawed and patted dry
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 each Limes juiced
- Fresh Italian Parsley chopped
- Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat your gas grill to medium high heat and scrape clean.
- Place shrimp on grill over direct heat, evenly spaced, for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip shrimp over and move onto indirect heat (not directly over the flame). Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from grill into a large bowl.
- Add a hearty drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil (approx. ¼ cup), about 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning, and the juice of 2 freshly squeezed limes.
- Mix well. Plate and garnish with fresh chopped Italian parsley.
- Peel shells before eating and enjoy!