$15.95 - 1 lb. Bag
NAKED COOKED JUMBO SHRIMP
Peeled & Deveined, Tail-on
Responsibly raised without antibiotics in nutrient-rich ocean waters. Absolutely no artificial preservatives or phosphates, just pure shrimp.
Emulates a wild shrimp flavor profile with a naturally clean taste and crisp texture.
INGREDIENTS: Shrimp, Water, and the Salt of the Sea
SERVING: 16-20 per pound
CERTIFICATION: 4-Star BAP Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Farm raised in the Bay of Bengal at the highest standard. Individually flash frozen to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
Naked Cooked Shrimp
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
- NO Chemicals, NO Antibiotics, NO Phosphates, and NO Artificial Preservatives
- 4-Star Certified Sustainable by BAP (learn more)
- We Flash Freeze at -160°F within hours of harvest
- State of the art freezing technology effectively locks in maximum flavor, texture, and freshness until you are ready to cook it.
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Naked Cocktail Sauce
- 1 each – 10 oz. can Rotel Tomatoes with green chilies
- ½ cup – Chili sauce
- ½ cup – Horseradish
- 2 tbl – Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp – Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbl – Tomato paste
- Tabasco™ sauce to taste
Method: Combine all ingredients. Pulse in a food processor until combined.
Keep chilled until ready to use.