- (2) 6 ounce Naked Organic Skin-on Salmon portions, thawed and patted dry
Mustard Dill Sauce
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Dry mustard powder
- 4 tbsp. Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup Fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine Dijon, mustard powder, sugar and vinegar. Pour in oil slowly while mixing to combine well. Add dill and check seasoning. Store sauce chilled until ready to use.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet. Place thawed salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle salmon portions with salt and pepper. Brush with a thin coating of sauce.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through. Top with remaining sauce and serve.
- Excellent served with boiled small new potatoes and steamed green beans.