Baked Cod with Lemon Pesto Artichoke Crust
A simple, healthy, fresh flavored Cod dish using basic ingredients you most likely already have in your kitchen. Ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 lb. bag Naked Wild Cod (3) 5 ounce portions, thaw and pat dry excess moisture
Pesto Artichoke Crust
- 1 each 14 ounce can Artichoke Hearts (packed in water)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ each Lemon zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dried Parsley or Basil
- 1 tbsp. Panko style breadcrumbs
- to taste Kosher salt + fresh ground pepper
Making the Crust
Drain artichokes and squeeze out excess water.
Chop artichokes into a finely diced mixture.
Add remaining ingredients & mix well.
Keep chilled until ready to bake.
Baking the Cod
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
Arrange Cod portions onto an oiled baking dish.
Top each Cod portion with an even layer (¼ - ½ inch) of Artichoke Pesto.
Add ⅛ inch water to the bottom of the baking dish.
Bake for 15-17 minutes, until Cod is cooked through and flakes easily.
Serve with your favorite vegetables and enjoy immediately!