Baked Crab Cake Bites
These 1 oz. mini crab cakes are absolutely perfect for a delectable party hors d'oeuvres. Serve with a small dollop of Sriracha Mayo aioli and plenty of toothpicks!
- 1 lb. Culinary Reserve Super Lump crab meat excess moisture drained
- 2½ cup Pepperidge farm thin sandwich bread (crust removed) cut into ¼ inch diced squares
- 1 extra large egg beaten
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Italian Parsley gently rinsed under cold running water and chopped
- 4-6 shakes Tabasco Sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. White Pepper
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Panko Crumbs (optional)
Sriracha Mayo Aioli
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- ½ lemon juice
Making Crab Cake mix
Mix all base mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
Fold in cubed sandwich bread.
Carefully break up crabmeat into the mixture and gently combine all ingredients together, so as to not break up crab chunks.
Chill mixture for at least 1 hour.
Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place mini crab cakes on sheet pan.
Optional: Brush top of ball with melted butter or spray.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
(Optional) Serve with a dollop of Sriracha Mayo Aioli.