Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry is a delicious way to get your daily dose of veggies, while enjoying some seriously mouth watering seafood. This easy, delicious Naked Shrimp Stir Fry meal will quickly become a go-to recipe!
Sweet & Spicy Sauce
- 1 cup Sweet Chili sauce
- ¼ cup Low Sodium Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Toasted Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Korean Gochujang sauce/paste
- 2-4 tbsp Red Chili Garlic sauce depending on preferred heat level
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame seeds
Shrimp and Veggies
- 1 lb Raw Naked Shrimp thawed and patted dry
- ¼ cup Canola oil
- ½ cup Spanish Onion julienne strips
- ½ cup Red Pepper julienne strips
- 1 cup Broccoli florets trimmed into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Asparagus peeled & cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Zucchini cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Sugar Snap peas strings removed + halved
- ¼ cup Scallion sliced thin
- to taste Cilantro leaves
Prep your shrimp & vegetables while your starch of choice is cooking.
Prepare your vegetables by cutting into similar sizes & shapes, so that they will cook evenly.
Separate the “hard” veggies from the “soft” indifferent bowls.
Heat a large (12-inch) sauté pan with 2 tbl. Canola oil. Get it nice and hot.
Add shrimp to hot pan & do not overcrowd the pan! Shrimp should sizzle when placed in pan.
Cook 2½ minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
Wipe out excess oil and add 2 tbl. clean oil and heat pan.
Add a single layer of the hard veg and allow to cook. Stir every 30 seconds. *They are done when they are no longer raw, but still crisp*
Remove hard veg from pan & reserve in a bowl. Add a bit more oil to pan.
Add your soft veg in one layer and allow to cook over high heat. *This should take no longer than 30 seconds*
Remove the soft veg to the bowl.
Finishing the Dish
Put pan back on heat and add ¼ - ⅓ cup of Mother-in-Law Sauce.
Bring to a quick simmer. Then add shrimp, scallions, and veggies back to pan and toss together well. Everything should be coated in the sauce.
Serve immediately and top with Cilantro leaves.