Football Sunday Appetizer of the Year?
Football is BACK… which means Football Sunday is BACK… which means Football Sunday Feasting is B-B-BACK!
Need an awesome appetizer to enjoy on gameday (or any day)?
Well search no further than these cheesy, zesty Shrimp Taquitos! With just 6 ingredients, including our Cooked Naked Shrimp, this recipe is super straightforward and super customizable. This is something you can have a lot of fun with & turn into a signature dish.
Need another something easy and delicious? Try our Gourmet Stuffed Clam party pack.
Football is BACK… which means Football Sunday is BACK… which means Football Sunday Feasting is B-B-BACK! With just 6 ingredients, these cheesy, zesty shrimp rolls are the perfect appetizer for any party or gameday!
- 1 lb Naked Cooked Shrimp (26/30) thawed
- 10 each 6 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Taquito Filling Mix
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Yellow Onions diced finely
- 1 tbsp Fresh Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno diced finely
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilanto chopped
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- This filling can be made up to 2 days beforehand & kept chilled.
- Pat thawed shrimp dry and remove tails. Cut in half length wise, and then into ~ ¾ inch bits.
- Add oil to pan over medium high heat. Allow to get hot.
- Sauté onions, garlic, and jalapeno in oil until soft. Allow to fully cool.
- Add in cheese, cilantro, and mayo to cooled veggies.
- Add Naked Cooked Shrimp bits. Mix until combined.
- Keep this mixture chilled until ready to use.
Making Your Taquitos
- On your 6 inch soft flour tortillas, spread a layer of shredded sharp cheddar cheese mix on one half.
- Add a half cup of Shrimp mix to each tortilla and spread out evenly.
- Fold over, then fold in edges to close.
- Spray sheet pan with non-stick spray, and place taquitos on pan.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven until hot throughout (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Serve with Salsa Verde.