- 2 each 5 ounce Fresh Salmon portions patted dry
- to taste Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce Hearts washed and dried, cut into ½ inch bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups Tuscan Kale washed and dried, center rib removed and cut into ½ inch bite-sized pieces
- 4 slices Crumbled Bacon baked crisp and crumbled into small pieces
- 1 each Ripe Avocado diced ½ inch pieces
- 2 each Large Eggs hard boiled, chopped coarsely
- Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 1 each XL Egg
- 8-10 each Anchovy Fillets in oil
- 2 each Fresh Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- ½ each Lemon zest and juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ -¾ cup Pure Olive Oil
- to taste French cracked black pepper
- Crack your egg into a small microwavable bowl and add 2 tablespoons water.
- Microwave for 30 seconds until egg white has firmed and yolk is runny but thickened.
- Pour off the excess water with a slotted spoon. Add to blender.
- Add all dressing ingredients to blender EXCEPT OIL. Blend until smooth.
- While blending, add oil in a slow, steady stream until all combined and smooth.
- Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
- NOTE: If the par-cooked egg is not your thing, you may substitute:Pasteurized Egg Yolks or Heavy Mayonnaise (2 tbsp. for each egg)
Pan Searing Salmon
- Heat a Non-Stick pan over medium high heat. Add oil to coat pan.
- Season the Salmon with salt and pepper just before ready to cook. Salmon should sizzle when placed in pan.
- Add Salmon Portions and pan-fry 4 minutes to a deep brown, crispy exterior.
- Flip Salmon, lower heat to medium and cook until done, about 1 more minute.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily, or internal temperature has reached 145 F.
Plating Your Salad
- Combine all salad components and toss with desired amount of dressing.
- Sprinkle on some grated parmesan cheese.
- Top with your crispy salmon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!