WILD SOCKEYE SALMON BURGER
(2) 6 oz. Frozen Burgers
Chef Prepared, Ready to Cook
Individually made with over 80% Wild Sockeye Salmon, these burgers have an outstanding flavor profile that will delight seafood lovers and burger lovers alike.
These burgers are Gluten Free with a unique “Sweet Italian” flavor profile.
METHOD: Individually made and quick frozen
SERVING: (2) 6 oz. Salmon Burgers
PREPARATION: Can be Pan Fried, Grilled, Broiled, or Baked
HEALTH HIGHLIGHT: 30 grams of protein per burger and 90% DV of Vitamin D
CHEF’S CATCH KITCHEN | Seafood Near Me Rhode Island
Restaurant Quality Prepared Seafood
- Ready to Cook seafood recipes, developed by our in-house Chef
- Clean label, high quality, chef curated product line
- Created for our customers’ convenience
- Quick Freezing technology locks in peak freshness, texture, and flavor
Learn more about the Chef behind Chef’s Catch Kitchen!
Our wild salmon burgers are available in New England (Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, etc.), the East Coast (New York, Florida, etc.), the West Coast (California, Washington, etc.), and across the USA! Seafood Near Me | Seafood Wholesalers New England
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Ingredients: WILD SOCKEYE SALMON, NATURAL GREEN CHICK PEAS, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, WATER, GLUTEN-FREE CRUMBS (Rice Flour, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Leavening [Sodium Bicrabonate, Gluconolactone]), CANE SUGAR, YEAST, ASCORBIC ACID, SALT, SPICES, SUGAR, PARSLEY.
ALLERGENS: FISH (Salmon)
Thawing Instructions: Remove frozen portions and place on a paper towel covered plate. Cover with plastic wrap and thaw overnight in fridge.
Cooking Instructions: Shrimp Burgers may be pan fried, grilled, broiled, or baked. Cook with medium high heat on both sides for all methods, until burger is firm to the touch and browned on its surface (Internal temperature should reach 145-150°F)