$14.00 ($7.00 per portion)
with Gourmet Seafood Stuffing
(2) 8 oz. Frozen Portions
Perfect for a convenient and delicious meal – our Chef Prepared, ready-to-bake Stuffed Salmon will be ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes.
Our Seafood Stuffing is beloved for its addictive flavor amongst those who have tried it. This signature recipe includes Naked Shrimp, Crab Surimi, Monterey Jack Cheese, Cooked Rice, & special spices.
METHOD: Every portion is individually stuffed and quick frozen – locking in freshness, texture, and flavor.
SERVING: 4 oz. Atlantic Salmon, 4 oz. Gourmet Seafood Stuffing
THAWING: Remove frozen portions and place on a paper towel covered plate. Cover with plastic wrap and thaw overnight in fridge.
COOKING: Preheat oven to 375°F. Carefully place each thawed portion in an oiled baking dish. Add 1/8th inch of water into dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Then broil no more than 1 minute for a golden crisp.
HEALTH HIGHLIGHT: Rich in Omega 3s and 30 grams of protein
Only 25 left in stock
CHEF’S CATCH KITCHEN
Restaurant Quality Prepared Seafood
- Ready to Cook seafood recipes, developed by our in-house Chef
- Clean label, high quality, chef curated product line
- Created for our customers’ convenience
- Quick Freezing technology locks in peak freshness, texture, and flavor
Learn more about the Chef behind Chef’s Catch Kitchen!
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Thawing Instructions: Remove frozen portions and place on a paper towel covered plate. Cover with plastic wrap and thaw overnight in fridge.
Baking Instructions: Preheat oven to 375°F. Carefully place each thawed portion in an oiled baking dish. Add 1/8th inch of water into dish. Bake for 20 minutes. Then Broil no more than 1 minute for a golden crisp.
Ingredients: SALMON, IMITATION CRABMEAT (Alaska Pollock, Water, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Potato Starch, Contains 2% or Less of: Mirin Wine (Sake, Sugar, Salt, Water, Yeast Extract), Salt, Natural Crab Flavors, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Paprika Oleoresin, Lycopene, Color Added), SHRIMP (Shrimp, Salt), MAYONNAISE (Soybean Oil, Water, Cider Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Spice, Lemon Juice Concentrate), BREAD CRUMBS (Wheat Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Canola Oil, Salt, Yeast), WATER, MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), COOKED RICE, SEASONING (Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Bell Peppers, Celery), SALT, Maltodextrin, SPECIAL SPICES (Paprika, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, Parsley Flakes, Citric Acid, Oil of Lemon, Spice Extractives), Modified Corn Starch
CONTAINS: FISH (Salmon, Pollock), EGG, MILK, SHELLFISH (Crab, Shrimp), WHEAT.