$29.95 ($3.75 per burger)
NAKED SHRIMP™ BURGER SAMPLER
Can’t decide which to try first? Get the variety pack and enjoy a new flavor every week! Having burgers at-the-ready is a beautiful thing.
(2) 4 oz. Frozen burgers of each
– Buffalo Naked Shrimp burgers
America’s favorite heat – Buffalo spice
– Chipotle Naked Shrimp burgers
Fiery flavors of smoky jalapeño
– Naked Shrimp Dumpling burgers
Fresh ginger, sesame and tamari soy
– Naked Shrimp Scampi burgers
Roasted garlic, lemon, and parsley
*Burgers contain Gluten*
NAKED SHRIMP™ BURGERS
Trendy, Clean Label, Nutritious, and Flavorful
- Made using our Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) 4-Star Certified Sustainable Naked Shrimp
- Bold flavors and crisp, snappy texture
- Ready to cook, restaurant quality burgers
- Great alternative to chicken, beef, and pork
- Quick Freezing technology locks in peak freshness, texture, and flavor
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
- Remove from Styrofoam container, placer in clean bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and keep refrigerated below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Consume within 4 days of receiving.
*CAUTION: Take extreme care while shucking. Use protective gloves and cloth.*
*Consuming raw or undercooked shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.*