$26.00 (market price)
FRESH SWORDFISH STEAKS
(2) Prime Cut 8 oz. portions
These Swordfish are wild caught in the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic.
Each fish has developed an incredibly rich fat content.
This exceptional fat content rewards a sensational “melt in your mouth” flavor profile, yielding the highest quality swordfish.
CATCH METHOD: Hook and Line (caught one fish at a time)
SERVING: (2) 8 oz. portions | Skinless, Bloodline removed
THE CUT: Each skinless portion is carefully hand-cut to order. We remove the skin and bloodline for the cleanest, freshest flavor profile possible.
FISHING REGION: The Emerald Basin off of Nova Scotia and the Grand Banks (North Atlantic Ocean)
HEALTH HIGHLIGHTS: 44 grams of protein per portion, low fat, and low calories
SEA FRESH EXPRESS
Pure Seafood, Shipped Overnight, Direct to your Door.
- Responsibly caught & harvested from local and global waters
- Sourced directly from our trusted fishermen with NO Middlemen
- Carefully temperature controlled (always under 34°F) from our Docks to your Door
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Pan-Seared: Pat Swordfish dry of any excess moisture. Season with Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Heat a non stick skillet with canola oil over medium high heat. Once hot, add the swordfish and allow to cook until golden brown (about 4 minutes). Flip and continue until cooked throughout and flakes easily.
Cook to an Internal temperature should of 135°F. Carry over cooking will take your Swordfish to a perfect 145°F.
Grilled : Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat your gas grill to medium high heat and scrape clean.
Pat Swordfish dry of any excess moisture. Brush first side of steaks with a neutral oil – canola, soy, or avocado. Season with Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
Place on the grill over direct heat and cook for 2 minutes. Brush opposite side with oil and season with Salt + Pep.
Reposition steaks to attempt some fancy looking grill marks. Grill for another 2 minutes.
Flip steaks and cook for another 4 minutes.