$28.00 ($14.00 per portion)
FRESH SWORDFISH STEAKS
(2) Prime Cut 8 oz. portions
– These Swordfish are wild caught in the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic as they are migrating South for the winter, from September – mid October.
– Each fish has developed an incredibly rich fat content, after months of eating, in preparation for their journey.
– This exceptional fat content rewards a sensational “melt in your mouth” flavor profile, yielding the highest quality swordfish of the year.
THE CUT: Each skinless portion is carefully hand-cut to order. We remove the skin and bloodline for the cleanest, freshest flavor profile possible.
CATCH METHOD: Traditional Longline (caught one fish at a time)
FISHING REGION: The Emerald Basin off of Nova Scotia (North Atlantic Ocean)
SERVING: (2) 8 oz. Prime Cut portions | Skinless, Bloodline removed
*LIMITED CATCH AVAILABLE!*
* SHIPPING INFORMATION *
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
SEA FRESH EXPRESS
Pure Seafood, Shipped Overnight, Direct to your Door.
- Responsibly caught & harvested from local and global waters
- Sourced directly from our trusted fishermen with NO Middlemen
- Carefully temperature controlled (always under 34°F) from our Docks to your Door
- Shipped in 100% Recyclable Packaging
Pan-Seared: Pat Swordfish dry of any excess moisture. Season with Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Heat a non stick skillet with canola oil over medium high heat. Once hot, add the swordfish and allow to cook until golden brown (about 4 minutes). Flip and continue until cooked throughout and flakes easily.
Cook to an Internal temperature should of 135°F. Carry over cooking will take your Swordfish to a perfect 145°F.