$8.95 - 1 lb. Frozen Mussels
COOKED PEI MUSSELS
with White Wine Flavored Sauce
ORGANICALLY FARM RAISED
Enjoy the taste of your favorite restaurant-style mussel dish with made-at-home convenience. Our plump mussels are accented in the delicate flavor of white wine and herb sauce with a hint of rosemary. Enjoy as delicious appetizer for two or a hearty dinner for one.
PRODUCT INFO: Fully cooked, organically grown + harvested, quick frozen in shell. Gluten Free!
CERTIFICATIONS: Best Aquaculture Practices, Ocean Wise Recommended, BRC Food Certified, SGS Organic Aquaculture. (Click organization to learn more)
HARVEST METHOD: Sustainably grown on suspended ropes in icy, nutrient rich marine estuaries of Prince Edward Island. Carefully harvested by hand and then purified in filtered sea water to naturally purge the mussels of all sand & grit.
HEALTH HIGHLIGHT: Good source of Iron and 16 grams of protein
Out of stock
Notify me when this product is available
PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND MUSSELS
We harvest the finest, cultured Mussels from the icy cold North Atlantic waters of Prince Edward Island. Sustainably grown in nutrient rich marine estuaries on suspended ropes, these plump meats possess an unparalleled sweetness and tender texture.
WHAT DOES “QUICK FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Microwave: Remove sealed mussel package from run place under cold running water for a couple minutes. Empty contents into a microwavable dish, make sure to squeeze all contents out of bag for maximum sauce/broth. Cover with damp paper towel and heat on high for 5-6 minutes. Dip mussels in broth and sauce for full enjoyment.
Alternative Microwave Instructions: Puncture pouch, place on microwaveable plate and heat for 5-6 minutes. Allow to stand 1 minute before transferring to a bowl.
Boil in Bag: In a medium sized saucepan, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Reduce heat to low and submerge pouch in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Remove bag from pan and let cool for 1-2 minutes. Open bag & transfer mussels to bowl. Dip mussels in broth and sauce for full enjoyment.
WARNING: Contents will be hot – open pouch with care. Appliances vary in performance; instructions are guidelines only.
Safe Handling Instructions: Keep frozen until ready to use. Heat thoroughly from a frozen state. Do not refreeze unused portions.
Ingredients: Mussels, Water, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Corn Starch, Natural Butter Flavor, Onion Powder, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Spice, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Guar Gum, Dehydrated Chives, Salt.