$11.95 - 1 lb. Bag
NAKED WILD ALASKAN SALMON
Caught every summer by the native Alaskan community of Kotzebue.
The icy cold waters of the Arctic Circle provide salmon with a deeply rich flavor and delicate texture.
SERVING: (3) 5+ oz. Prime Cut Portions (Skin-on)
CERTIFICATION: MSC Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Caught sustainably in waters of the Arctic Circle. Flash frozen within hours to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
HEALTH HIGHLIGHT: Excellent source of Vitamin D (70% DV) and loaded with heart healthy Omega 3s
Certified Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
- Certified Heart Healthy by the American Heart Association
- NO Chemicals, NO Antibiotics, NO Preservatives, and NO Additives.
- Certified Sustainable by MSC (learn more)
- We Flash Freeze at -160°F within hours of catch
- State of the art freezing technology effectively locks in maximum flavor, texture, and freshness until you are ready to cook it.
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Slow Roasted Wild Salmon
with Rosemary & Lemon Scented Olive Oil
(3) Naked Wild Salmon Portions, thaw and pat dry
- ½ cup – Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbl – Fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 8 each – Fresh rosemary sprigs, about 3 inches long
- 2 each – Whole lemons, sliced into (12) thin ¼ in. slices
- Pre-heat oven to 275°F.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush a 9 x 11″ baking dish with the garlic oil.
- Arrange each salmon portion on top of 2 lemon slices.
- Top each with oiled rosemary sprigs.
- Top the rosemary sprigs with 2 more lemon slices.
- Pour remaining garlic oil over the salmon portions.
Slow roast for 20-25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily. Discard lemon and rosemary and serve with pan juices