$10.95 - 1 lb. Bag
NAKED WILD ALASKAN SALMON
Caught every summer by the native Alaskan community of Kotzebue.
The icy cold waters of the Arctic Circle provide salmon with a deeply rich flavor and delicate texture.
SERVING: (3) 5+ oz. Prime Cut Portions (Skin-on)
CERTIFICATION: MSC Certified Sustainable (learn more)
METHOD: Caught sustainably in waters of the Arctic Circle. Flash frozen within hours to lock in peak freshness, texture, and flavor.
* SHIPPING INFORMATION *
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
NOTHING BUT NAKED SEAFOOD.
True to our name, Naked is nothing but the finest quality seafood sourced naturally from local communities around the globe.
WHAT DOES “FLASH FROZEN” MEAN?
Slow Roasted Wild Salmon
with Rosemary & Lemon Scented Olive Oil
(3) Naked Wild Salmon Portions, thaw and pat dry
- ½ cup – Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbl – Fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 8 each – Fresh rosemary sprigs, about 3 inches long
- 2 each – Whole lemons, sliced into (12) thin ¼ in. slices
- Pre-heat oven to 275°F.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush a 9 x 11″ baking dish with the garlic oil.
- Arrange each salmon portion on top of 2 lemon slices.
- Top each with oiled rosemary sprigs.
- Top the rosemary sprigs with 2 more lemon slices.
- Pour remaining garlic oil over the salmon portions.
Slow roast for 20-25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily. Discard lemon and rosemary and serve with pan juices