$31.95 (market price)
WILD CHILEAN SEA BASS
(2) 8 oz. Frozen Skin-on Portions
This luxurious white fish is renowned for its phenomenal fat content, buttery flavor, and silky texture.
Highly prized by chefs and seafood connoisseurs around the world, its flaky white meat is firm but succulent and is very forgiving with any cooking method.
METHOD: Individually wild caught by hook and line in the deep, icy waters surrounding Antarctica, and immediately frozen at sea.
CERTIFICATION: Certified Sustainably caught by the CCAMLR and NOAA
INGREDIENTS: Chilean Sea Bass
PREPARATION: Bake, Grill, or Pan Roast
Out of stock
Premium Quality Fresh & Frozen Seafood
- Responsibly harvested from local & global waters
- Sourced directly from our trusted fishermen with NO Middlemen
- Carefully temperature controlled from our Docks to your Door
- FREE SHIPPING for 10 lb.+ orders
- Orders between 5-9 lbs. – $15 Shipping Fee
- Orders under 5 lbs. – $25 Shipping Fee
- Place orders by 2 pm EST on Mon-Thurs. for FedEx next day delivery
- Friday orders will be shipped Monday
- Other questions? Check out our FAQ Page
Why the Shipping Charge?
- Our shipping charge is calculated to cover the cost of express next-day delivery on a nationwide scale. The reason shipping varies based on order weight is because the lower the weight of the delivery, the higher the cost of express shipping.
- Express shipping ensures that our customers seafood is precisely temperature controlled in transit to maintain maximum freshness upon arrival.
- We are proud to offer next-day delivery with no order minimum, and do everything we can to keep our shipping fees as fair and reasonable as possible for our valued customers. But ultimately, it is those shipping costs that make our delivery program possible.
Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass
Click here to print recipe.
- (2) 8 ounce Chilean Sea bass portions
- 2.5 tablespoons Sake
- 2.5 tablespoons Mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 1.5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Miso Paste
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix sake, mirin, soy sauce, brown sugar, and miso in a shallow dish.
- Add fish and marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Bake the fish in its own marinate for about 20 min and then broil for an additional 5 minutes (watching carefully to avoid burning).
- Alternatively, pan sear the fillets for about 3-5 minutes per side, drizzling the marinade as it cooks and caramelizes.
- Test doneness using the flat end of a wooden skewer. Push the skewer through the thickest part of the fish. If it goes through with no resistance, it is done! If there is resistance, continue baking until it goes through easily. (Watch How to Video here)
- Serve with your favorite stir fried vegetables.
Servings: varies, Serv. size: 4 oz (113 grams), Amount per serving: Calories 195, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total Sugars 0g (0% DV), Added Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 15g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 6g (0% DV), Iron 0 mg (0% DV), Potassium 255 mg (5% DV).
- Great source of high quality protein
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Rich in healthy minerals and micronutrients
- Keep Frozen until ready to prepare and eat.
- Do not refreeze thawed fish. Once thawed, store fish in refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
- Recommended: Thaw in refrigerator overnight, or about 8 hours.
- Quick Thaw: Keep fish in package and place under cold running water for 5-7 minutes.