- 8 oz Lobster meat claw and knuckle
- pinch of White Pepper
- pinch of Kosher Salt
- 4 tbsp Butter
- ½ Lemon Zest
- 2 New England style hot dog rolls
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise or Soft Butter to grill
- Chopped Chives to garnish
- Tear lobster meat into bite-size pieces, about 1 cups worth (be generous!)
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise or butter onto both sides of 2 rolls. Place on a pan or griddle over medium heat & grill each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add butter to a pre-heated pan over medium heat. Allow to fully melt.
- Add lobster, stir, and allow to simmer until warm, about 2 minutes.
- Add salt, white pepper, and lemon zest. Mix and simmer 1 more minute before removing from heat.
- Divide the warm lobster mixture evenly between rolls. Spoon additional lemon butter over each roll. Garnish with chopped chives.
- Enjoy immediately!