- 3 each 5-ounce Wild Salmon skin on portions patted dry of any excess moisture
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh garlic chopped finely
- to taste Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 8 each Fresh Rosemary sprigs about 3 inches long
- 2-3 each Whole Lemons sliced into (16) thin ¼ inch slices
- Pre heat oven to 275°F.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and olive oil.
- Arrange each salmon portion on top of 2 lemon slices. Top each with oiled Rosemary sprigs. Top the rosemary sprigs with 2 more lemon slices.
- Pour remaining garlic oil over the salmon portions.
- Slow roast for 20-25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
- Discard lemon and rosemary and serve with pan juices.