- 2 New England style hotdog rolls
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise or soft butter to grill
- Green leaf lettuce
- Chopped Chives to garnish (optional)
- Wedge of Lemon to garnish (optional)
- Tear lobster meat into bite-size pieces, about 1 cups worth (be generous!)
- Add lobster meat, mayonnaise, white pepper, salt, and celery to a large bowl. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise or butter onto both sides of 2 rolls. Place on a pan or griddle over medium heat & grill each side until golden brown.
- Time to assemble! Start by placing a piece of green leaf lettuce in the roll as a base. Divide the lobster mixture evenly between rolls.
- (Optional)Garnish with chopped chives and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Serve immediately with potato chips (or whatever floats your boat)!