- 1 lb 21/25 Raw Naked Shrimp (5-6 shrimp per skewer), thawed and patted dry of any excess moisture
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- "Cedar Plank" Sweet & Smoky Rub Seasoning
- Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat your gas grill to medium high heat and scrape clean.
- Skewer your thawed shrimp through tail and head, so the shrimp is firmly positioned on the skewers. We recommend 5-6 per skewer.
- Brush the top side of shrimp skewers with olive oil. Season generously with "Cedar Plank" Sweet & Smoky seasoning. Pat seasoning into Shrimp.
- Place Shrimp Skewers on grill over direct heat, evenly spaced. Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Flip skewers and move to indirect heat. Close grill and allow to cook another 2-3 minutes. Shrimp should be firm and white/opaque on the inside.
- Remove Shrimp from grill and serve immediately.